Stats: 30,168 versions of 1,984 programs
Pick a software title... to downgrade to the version you love!
Eraser 5.8.8 Change Log
- Do not erase sparse, compressed or encrypted files when FL2KB erasure is selected to prevent disk corruption.
- Fix Win32 Eraser builds to be truly Unicode builds.
- A few 64-bit fixes.
- Ensure that Eraser uses the latest runtimes packaged with the installer. This should fix hangs when using the Context menu.
- Fixed the About dialog after migrating to Unicode
- Sign all binaries packaged with the installer
- Allow erasing UNC paths
- Fixed memory exhaustion when doing a free space erase for FAT drives
- Migrate non-Unicode custom erasure methods to the Unicode methods so that old custom erasure methods are preserved upon upgrade
- Ensure that Eraser is not running when the Eraser setup is run