Stats: 30,171 versions of 1,984 programs
Pick a software title... to downgrade to the version you love!
Password Safe 3.23 Change Log
-  Implement 'stealth' mode where, as long as the user specifies both the use of the System Tray and a valid Hot Key, then the System Tray icon and the button on the Taskbar can be hidden.
-  Allow user to edit the generated passwords (Manage?Generate Password) before copying to the clipboard.
-  "autotype" can now be added to the List View via the Column Picker (right click on column labels).
* Changes to Existing Features
-  Confirm on Delete option has been re-instated.
* Bugs fixed
-  Ensure user specified backup directory ends with a slash.
-  Entries modified via Synchronize are now displayed correctly if the user checks the preference "Highlight changed entries" via Options->Display.
-  No longer crashes when trying to view a base entry with similarly named aliases.
-  PasswordSafe no longer hangs when trying to read preferences stored in registry by older versions.
-  By adding more checking when creating the menus for Recent Entries off the System Tray menu, prevent crashing when clicking on the icon.
-  Can now set a non-recurring expiry date using the calendar during Add/Edit.
-  Fixed crash when locked and the user right-clicks the System Tray icon.
-  Changes to an entry's password policy are now saved upon OK or Apply.
-  The password expiration date is now automatically updated when a "recurring" password expiration is set and the password is changed.
-  Selected entry/group before database is locked or minimized, including when Windows goes into Standby/Hibernate is now re-selected when the database is later displayed.
-  Autotype now works correctly when the user specifies that PasswordSafe should minimize after Autotype and has also set that the database should be locked on minimize.
-  Cursor no longer disappears when PasswordSafe thinks that the user is dragging an entry but then doesn't.
- [n/a] The Save Toolbar button and the Save menu item are now correctly enabled if the user changes preferences saved in the database.
Password Safe 3.23 Screenshots
Password Safe 3 Builds
- Password Safe 3.30
- Password Safe 3.29
- Password Safe 3.28
- Password Safe 3.27
- Password Safe 3.26
- Password Safe 3.25
- Password Safe 3.24.1
- Password Safe 3.22
- Password Safe 3.21
- Password Safe 3.20
- Password Safe 3.19
- Password Safe 3.18
- Password Safe 3.17
- Password Safe 3.16
- Password Safe 3.15.1
- Password Safe 3.15
- Password Safe 3.14
- Password Safe 3.13
- Password Safe 3.12
- Password Safe 3.11.1
- Password Safe 3.11
- Password Safe 3.10
- Password Safe 3.09
- Password Safe 3.08
- Password Safe 3.07
- Password Safe 3.06
- Password Safe 3.05.02
- Password Safe 3.05