Stats: 30,168 versions of 1,984 programs
Pick a software title... to downgrade to the version you love!
Python 3.0 Change Log
- Issue #3996: On Windows, the PyOS_CheckStack function would cause the
interpreter to abort ("Fatal Python error: Could not reset the stack!")
instead of throwing a MemoryError.
- Issue #3689: The list reversed iterator now supports __length_hint__
instead of __len__. Behavior now matches other reversed iterators.
- Issue #4367: Python would segfault during compiling when the unicodedata
module couldn't be imported and \N escapes were present.
- Fix build failure of _cursesmodule.c building with -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2.
- Issue #4387: binascii now refuses to accept str as binary input.
- Issue #4073: Add 2to3 support to build_scripts, refactor that support
- IDLE would print a "Unhandled server exception!" message when internal
debugging is enabled.
- Issue #4455: IDLE failed to display the windows list when two windows have
the same title.
- Issue #3741: DISTUTILS_USE_SDK set causes msvc9compiler.py to raise an
- Issue #4433: Fixed an access violation when garbage collecting
- Issue #4429: Fixed UnicodeDecodeError in ctypes.
- Issue #4373: Corrected a potential reference leak in the pickle module and
silenced a false positive ref leak in distutils.tests.test_build_ext.
- Issue #4382: dbm.dumb did not specify the expected file encoding for opened
- Issue #4383: When IDLE cannot make the connection to its subprocess, it would
fail to properly display the error message.
- Issue #4407: Fix source file that caused the compileall step in Windows
installer to fail.
- Issue #4449: Fixed multiprocessing examples
- Issue #3799: Document that dbm.gnu and dbm.ndbm will accept string arguments
for keys and values which will be converted to bytes before committal.